Dan's New Year Plan

Sunday, December 28, 2008
I don't usually make official New Year's Resolutions, but here we are, a week into 2009, and I am making a commitment (or two). The reason is simple...this year I need accountability. Let's make weight loss the "understood" resolution and put 5 more down that have to do with my personal beliefs and fundraising:
  1. I will recycle more in 2009 than I did in 2008. This helps the environment, and it helps our campaign-it's a win/win for everyone.

  2. I will raise at least 10% more for Great Strides in 2009 than I did in 2008.

  3. I will write at least two letters on behalf of CFF to my representatives in 2009.

  4. I will read the Bible the whole way through: www.bibleinayear.org.

  5. Learn about 12 other diseases or syndromes that I know little or nothing about.

Well, we'll see how this goes. Most of these are goals I've been working up to for a few months already so that I'd be ready to go. Feel free to check in every now and again to see how things are moving along. I hope to give an update around June!

Dan

So, what are your fundraising and/or personal goals for the year?

0 comments: