Update on my Health

Saturday, October 10, 2009
I have two major praise notes to share with all of you.

First of all, I'm home and not as sick as I've been in the last few days. Definitely no fever, and after a long nap to let my body rest, not as much coughing either. My throat is almost back to perfect condition as well! So I'm so grateful that I've experienced this return to moderate health.

Secondly, and honestly most importantly, Samantha has not gotten sick because of me. She's still as healthy as she's been for the last several months!

We're not out of the woods yet, as it appears that Alicia has started to come down with some symptoms. We would appreciate your prayers as we attempt to slow the spread of this illness in our little family, particularly as it relates to Samantha and Timothy.

It's a really interesting challenge to be sick and try to keep one's child from getting sick. Let's see if we can pull it off!

3 comments:

Katey said...

Glad you are feeling better!!! Praying it continues and you are back to feeling tip-top in no time! Also praying that Alicia's symptoms do not worsen or progress, and that Samantha stays well!

The Navy Christian said...

Katey,
Thank you so much for your encouragement! I'm feeling even better this morning and while Tim and Alicia seem to be stuffy and some minor symptoms otherwise, everyone is doing better than expected and Samantha is just doing great! So things are on the up and up.

Dan

Adam said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok.