Great Strides DeAnza Cove, San Diego

Saturday, May 16, 2009
As today is the day that our parent Great Strides is taking place, we on the ship wanted to wish our main Team Sam well on thier walk! So, from some of the sailors and officers who comprise Team Sam DE (Deployed Edition):


Sam and Team,
Have a great walk this weekend! I had an outstanding time last year and only wish that we could be home to participate this year. I'm very impressed with all that we were able to raise and I know that it will result in a cure sometime in the near future. Enjoy each others company while you celebrate together. We'll be home soon! I'm glad I was able to help out again this year. Take care and God Bless!!
-Melissa Morgan


Alicia, sure wish I could be there to do the Great Strides walk with you and Shellie. Next year we'll be there for sure. God Bless!
-Greg Hansen


And finally, from me:

I want to wish all of you a great effort on Saturday. I wish that I could be there, for so many more reasons than just the Great Strides walk, but this blog post will have to do! I miss you.
-Dan Smith


To all Great Striders out there, we wish you the best as you conduct your Great Strides walk this year wherever you are. You are all in our thoughts out here on the Pacific!

0 comments: