Advocate: Reply from Senator Boxer

Thursday, February 12, 2009
The following message is from Senator Boxer. I wish it was more detailed, as it doesn't even mention the reason I wrote her. I think it was for SCHIP, but it could have been for an NPR broadcast...I wrote her about both. At any rate, just getting the reply is yet again enough to keep moving forward in this area. Only one more issue to write to my representatives about and I fulfill my New Year's Resolution!

Here is the response from Senator Boxer:

Dear Mr. Smith:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can send a message to me about current events or pending legislation, access my statements and press releases, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Please visit my website at http://boxer.senate.gov

0 comments: