Fundraising Blogs

Thursday, January 7, 2010
Some of you may remember a post a while back about fundraising blogs. In that post (get it here!), I wrote about one blog I follow in particular. Thankfully, another fundraising blog has done some great work for me. I haven't been able to get through all of these blogs yet, but the writer gives a list of great blogs to go to for fundraising help.

Here is the list.

It's about time to start fundraising everyone! I wish you all the best of luck as we start another year to whip cystic fibrosis!

1 comments:

Deborah de Castro said...

I would like to introduce to you an innovative Fundraising program called "SaveNDonate".
It's an e-funding application that you can install and help raise money for your cause- at no cost to you. It's totally secure and easy to use.
Shop online with the over 1,600 stores in their program and they will send a percentage of your purchase amount as a donation to your cause. There is no cost to download, use, shop or donate.No gimmcks.
visit the website www.savendonate.com/raisefunds to watch the video & learn more .