New discussion on Newsletters

Friday, February 27, 2009
A little over a month ago I wrote about using newsletters to keep your donors informed. You can read that here if you didn't get it back in January. I have been reading up on blogging, fundraising, etc and came across a great post from The Fundraising Coach that discusses how powerful emailing is when done in short takes, vice using longer newsletters.

I tend to agree with the fact that emails work better than lengthy newsletters, and shorter the email the better. Even when organizing my team for this year's Great Strides for Antietam, I'm finding out fast that people, busy or not, respond better to short emails with just the information they need.

So what are your thoughts? Does The Fundraising Coach change your ideas about newsletters?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!